WG International Health Services Research
The Working Group (WG) International Health Services Research was founded in 2020 on the suggestion of the DNVF Board to strengthen the international presence of German health services research and to intensify the international exchange and comparison of health care systems combined with mutual learning.
The COVID-19 pandemic in particular shows the need for increased international scientific cooperation. Therefore, the aim of the WG is to support or initiate projects and to promote international collaborations.
The WG represents the DNVF at international conferences and/or institutions, introduces topics relevant to the DNVF and ensures the transfer of information back into the strategic discussions and WGs of the DNVF. The WG International Health Services Research sees its work as a cross-sectional function and offers other WGs the opportunity to network more closely.
This cooperation is intended to generate impulses for health services research in Germany and to initiate and strengthen collaborations. The WG is open to health services researchers from Germany and abroad.
In the first half of 2021, initial focal points will be identified together with the members of the working group. Interested parties are requested to contact the speakers regarding collaboration.
Hints to international conferences in the field of health services research
- Conference of the International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQUA) >>
- UK HSR Conference >>
- Organizational Behaviour in Healthcare (OBHC) Conference >>
- International Conference on Communication in Healthcare >>
- Annual research meeting of Academy Health >>
- International Shared Decision Making Conference >>
- American psychosocial oncology association (APOS) conference >>
- European Public Health Conference (EPH) >>
Hints to international societies in the field of health services research
- International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQUA) >>
- Society for Studies in Organizing Healthcare (SHOC) >>
- International Association for Communication in Healthcare (EACH) >>
- Academy Health >>
- International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society >>
- American psychosocial oncology association >>
- European Public Health Association, EUPHA >>
Become a member
If you are interested in joining the group, please feel free to contact the DNVF office at any time (email@example.com)
If you are interested in the group's activities or publications, please feel free to contact the speakers at any time. We particularly look forward to exchanging ideas with politicians, academics and students.